Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some issues happening in the field in the vehicle which happen randomly. Is there any particular strategy followed in the lab to replicate the issue, since I am finding it very difficult to reproduce it and these come under critical category. Are there any particular tools which can help me. Please advise.

We're going to need a lot more information than that. What vehicle? What software? What kind of issues?

Yes you are correct but in general anything related to electrical or anything how to replicate from the field to the lab. Sorry maybe a very vague question I asked.

Sounds like noisy supply or timing issues. Without more information we can't help more than that.

Mike.

Yes you are correct but in general anything related to electrical or anything how to replicate from the field to the lab. Sorry maybe a very vague question I asked.

You're right, it's very vague, and it's still very vague. You won't be able to get a general answer to a question like that, it's highly dependent on the project, the software, the issues you're seeing, etc.

Contact the dealership. They deal with diagnosis and fatal flaws that might be a safety recall.

This is the reason for "field testing"... Problems I get :- EMC problems due to mobile phones and other nearby equipment!.. Vibration causing fractures to components.. People "who are semi intelligent" messing with setting!

A whole host of stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back