Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So How Fast is Your Internet Speed? Test here & Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see now.... almost 2 years later since I posted my last test. Today's results from the same server are:
46.4Mb/sec downstream
3.2Mb/sec. upstream
33ms. ping

That's rocketship fast!

Let's see now.... almost 2 years later since I posted my last test. Today's results from the same server are:
46.4Mb/sec downstream
3.2Mb/sec. upstream
33ms. ping

That's rocketship fast!

It'll be alright with me if you share 1/3 of your values with me. :)

Here are today's values.

Boncuk

Attachments

• SPEEDTEST.gif
    SPEEDTEST.gif
    19 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
download 1.11 Mbps
upload 0.11 Mbps
server location: in the same city with me

using DSL
want to upgrade

Down 7.76 Mbps
Up 0,49 Mbps
Server was in Toledo, OH US about 100 miles from me.

Wife was online with a few other house systems so there was some b/w sharing with the router. Whatever, it works for me. :)

Ron

Here's my test from today. I'm in Chapel Hill, NC. I have just regular old boring DSL.

birdman-adam-speed-test7-15-2010-jpg.44688

Attachments

• birdman-adam-speed-test7-15-2010.jpg
    birdman-adam-speed-test7-15-2010.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
**broken link removed**

20.21 Mb/s Down, 9.4 Mb/s Up - its been a while since I tested my speed; that's better than I thought!

My ISP tripled the speed for the same low cost as before.

Attachments

• internet speed.PNG
    internet speed.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 292
I guess I get what I pay for. Thank goodness the kids are still asleep.

Attachments

• new129.jpg
    new129.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 293
I use ADSL from BSNL, a public sector undertaking

Attachments

• speedtest.PNG
    speedtest.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
@mramos1, Wonder why the upload speed is far less than an expected average of say 25 to 30% of download speed, if you are on ADSL. The download is pretty High.

Last edited:
@mramos1, Wonder why the upload speed is far less than an expected average of say 25 to 30% of download speed, if you are on ADSL. The download is pretty High.

Yea, I noticed that too. I pay extra for the higher speed download, but looks like they did not give me any extra upload. Might call and ask them tomorrow.

Up 0.91
Down 0.21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back