Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SN0507087 Motor driver datasheet? SOLVED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedo35

Yes since long time i was busy QFN64 , PQFN64 type motor drivers on the inkjet printers. Especially HP, Lexmark and Canon inkjet printers dc and stepper motor driver ic that always using Texas instruments logo and even using texas instruments ic name using SNxxxx. Today i was busy with SN0507087 driver ic. Finally i found the original ic and name. :)) TB62237BFG everything is same like datasheet pinouts. This is actually Toshiba product but using Texas logo.. Its a confusing trouble who wants to change this ic.

https://www.mouser.com/ds/2/408/TB62237BFG_E_20070625a-1117.pdf

SN0507087 = TB62237BFG

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back