Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SM-200 monitor scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, there is a Kenwood SM-220 monitor on Ebay for $102 right now. You have about 5 days to decide if you want to bid on it and use it to help you fix yours.

I got it it was Q101 I changed Q101 And now it works great. I want to thanks you for all the great help. And putting up with one who is still learning.

I am glad you got it working. Where did you get the replacement transistors from? I like the older elecronics the best. There is nothing as nice as a good CRT type scope or monitor. My scope is 28 years old and the trace on the screen still looks great, better than any LCD type could ever be. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back