Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.... since the other thread got locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

quoted by philba:
[soapbox]
It bothers me to see people driven away. Yeah, he had some ambiguities in his post but they didn't detract from the question. and, frankly, he was a bit thin skinned. In the scheme of things, this was a most mild example of the abuse that can often get heaped on people by more than a few that are around here. There is entriely too much gratuitious abuse. It's pretty amazing to see some one say something slightly wrong and get a "Hello? did you get dropped on your head???" or similar. Hell, it doesn't even take an error, it's often just opinion. Also, frequently one abusive post leads to a piling-on. Like we were scrimming or something. Some people appear to be on a jihad of rudeness. It really doesn't take that much to be civil.
[/soapbox]

You wouldn't be making reference to my recent rude, dispicable, in poor taste, tactless, demeaning, defamatory, flamming, unwarranted, blazen, abrasive, cynical, sarcastic, needless, snotty, disrespectful comment made to you in another thread?:rolleyes:

It might not take that much to be civil, but it takes a great deal to understand and tolerate some of the brainless requests put forth in these forums.

I wasn't going to get involved with this...but I have decided I may as well have my say as a member here...

These forums are open to all...brainless or otherwise...
You either wish to help those with less knowelege than yourself, or you don't, the choice is entirely your own. However, should you choose to respond to someone's request for help, even if it is a seemingly silly question in the first place, at least you should be civil towards them. A little rubbing is ok, but be nice about it...it costs you nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back