Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulating LTC3401 and or LT1307

Status
Not open for further replies.

mraiton

can anyone help me how to simulate LTC3401 and or LT1307 using multisim?
i search in multisim component library but i cant found LTC3401 or LT1307 and other DC-DC buck regulator..

does anyone have a spice model for these components? so i can create them in component wizard, or maybe you already hhave these components for multisim. Help please

i have LTspice IV from linear technology and it can simulate those components but it will be very difficult using this software to simulate my circuit..

or maybe any suggestion using other simulation software?

I have Orcad 16.2 installed in my computer..

thanks..

i have LTspice IV from linear technology and it can simulate those components but it will be very difficult using this software to simulate my circuit..

Why????????????????????????????????????????

I dont know mike, maybe i just am not familiar with it.. my circuit contains solar cell and pilot cell.. i have to change it to electrical model,, it requires current source or controlled voltage and i cant find it in this software.,.
maybe you can give an alternative to these IC, i mean boost converter with 3.3v output..

Not from Linear Technology

Au Contraire, LTSpice makes it very easy to simulate Solar Panels.

Here is something that matches pretty close to a panel I own...

Attachments

• DF95.png
    DF95.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 393
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back