Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharisma Hamdan

I had the task of simple iteration method,
how the application of simple iteration method in the microcontroller to regulate the flow of water.
help,,i need sugestion please

Hi,

Measure the water flow, decrease if it is too high, increase if it is too low. Sample every so often.

Hi,

You have to investigate how to make measurement with the ADC and sensor, and how to drive the output 'pump'
So it depends on what kind of sensor you have and what kind of pump you have, and of course it will probably require extra circuitry to drive the pump.

yes thank you
I use ultrasonic and servo motors to open the faucet, not wearing pumps. principle like dispenser but time to fulfill the glass can be adjusted
how to apply a simple iteration into the microcontroller ??

help please MrAl,, I confused

Last edited:
Hi,

Well i am not sure what you are doing exactly. Maybe you should explain a little more.
Also, what kind of sensor is it?
What do you mean, "fill the glass"?

yes ,, i use sensor ultrasonic for monitoring water in tank, and servo motor for open the valve partialy,, for fulfill the glass same with the time on setting..
only control the valves to fill the glasses on time and be able to close again
its the scheme

Attachments

• IMG0005.jpg
    IMG0005.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Hi,

Ok so you are measuring with the ultrasonic sensor and regulating with the valve.

One of the things you need to do is measure the output of the sensor with the ADC of the microcontroller. Do you know how to do that ? You also need to drive the valve with some type of driver circuit, do you have that yet ?

I am not sure what you have done in the past so it's hard to know what you really need here so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back