Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple GPS car tracking Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrah

hi everyone need to design a simple GPS car tracking Jammer kindly let me know the requiremts to make one. Thanks

For what reason would you want such a device.?

Don't think it would be too effective, if there is no signal, there is a problem. If you aren't where you are suppose to be, there is a problem. Basically in trouble either way. Don't think there would be a good use for such a scheme, and the same idea could be applied to GPS tracking on criminals, which shouldn't be roaming around anyway, collared or not.

Apparently the original poster doesn't have an IQ high enough to use Google and find out that you can legally buy these for less than 50 dollars, there are no laws against selling the devices. USING the device for anything other than personal security would probably be illegal though. It's like a gun, you can buy them anywhere, you can't go out and shoot people at random though.

If you search hard enough I'm sure you could find security sites that sell GPS spoofers, which actually transmit false GPS data, the signal a GPS receiver gets is incredibly week so it doesn't take much to swamp it with a different signal even with low power levels, especially if you know the location of the antenna.

Google, learn it, live it, love it.

Oh by the way, you could also just find the antenna on the vehicle and cover it with tin foil...

Sometime I wonder how the human race can survive when we're not able to think of the most obvious things, then again I've made my fair share of 'WTF would you ask that for' posts.

Maybe the OP is trying to keep the re pole man away. Got to love them new cars can find them any where re pole mans dream

It will work VERY well. GPS signals are of so low a value that the pre-amp is typically part of the antenna element design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back