Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Show your work using 7-segment displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

naser1994

A standard 12-hour digital clock. Digital clocks are usually set up to start at 12:00,
and they count 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, and eventually the clock gets to 12:58, 12:59,
1:00, and so on.

HELP ME is not a good title for a thread, it would be better to give an indication of what help you need.

Show your own work first, this is not a "We do your homework for you" forum, you need to attempt the problem first.

JimB

Oak . Give me the steps and tools needed to use them in Multisim software to resolve the question . And I will complete solution.

Step 1 - You need to draw a block diagram of the overall system and the subsystems used in this project. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 2 - You need to specify the inputs, outputs, voltage levels of the DC, pulsed DC, and AC signals used by each subsystem. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 3 - You need to design and test each subsystem to ensure it meets your step 2 criteria. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 4 - You need to combine all the subsystems to produce the final product, Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 5 - You need to put it all together in your final report. Submit your engineering notebook for review.

The tools needed include your brain, your references, your notes, and a simulation program,

Naser1994 should liaise with Ananodeh - Same text !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back