Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shocked from a tranformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of H&S... I think it was year before last, somewhere in UK, a city council decided after nearly a century (apart from wartime), it would no longer install Annual Christmas Illuminations.... because of "Health and Safety" :)

It's just a load of rubbish, the council want to save money - claiming H&S issues is just an excuse.

Sky's own installers claim they can't go in roof spaces to feed cables through, saying it's an H&S issue - in reality, it's because they don't want claims for ceiling damage which their insurers wouldn't cover.

I've done an H&S course this year, still waiting for my certificate to arrive, but almost everything you hear about it is totally untrue.

There should be a law against making excuses like that.

Thieves might be electrocuted if try to steal the lights.:D

Reminds me of the infamous case where a burglar was awarded a few hundred thousand because a roof tile dislodged and made him fall from the roof of the house of which he was trying to climb into an upper floor window. :D Not sure how true that actually is, but I heard a rumour :p

Reminds me of the infamous case where a burglar was awarded a few hundred thousand because a roof tile dislodged and made him fall from the roof of the house of which he was trying to climb into an upper floor window. :D Not sure how true that actually is, but I heard a rumour :p

I had to pay burglar that got bite by my dog he took me to court after he got out of jail my home owner insurance paid $10.000 for him getting bite

Last edited:
They dont get that far around here. Unmarked graves in plowed fields are impossible to find! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back