Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Server Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
I just wanted to appologize for the recent downtime. The server was down for 2 days and it was the fault of our ISP Aplus.net... I do not recommend them to anyone.

I will be moving the site to a new server within 1 month. While this happens there shouldnt be any interuption or downtime.

Happy posting!

He left, that's all. He had a personal reason to do that (mostly beacuse of Roboticmisinfo who was picking up on him).

I am not sure if he was skilled enaugh to know this site down...

You can never know for a wierd guy like him.

Do you think he is reading therds as an hiden user?

Yea I got a little worried I had not been on in awhile and thought the site was gone.(now I need new keyboard old broke due to rage) anyway when I was trying other was to find the site I found another site with the same format wondering if somehere owns the site check it out its called sparkfun.com then hit tech support.

MARINE1142 said:
anyway when I was trying other was to find the site I found another site with the same format wondering if somehere owns the site check it out its called sparkfun.com then hit tech support.

It simply uses the same forums software, PHPBB, it's probably the most popular forum software available?, and is also the one I use for my WinPicProg support forums. It's powerful, reliable, works well, has good support - and best of all - IT'S FREE!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back