Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Senior Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phasor

Arghh!! I have an gripe. Not with senior citizens, as such, but rather with the way people treat them.

I called on my grandparents to help me out with looking after a couple of cats for a few days, while I am away, and was subsequently berated by my mother for doing so, with the comment, "You can't ask them to do that, they're old".

They are in perfect health, are mobile, have plenty of spare time to help out the family, and they still get this treatment?? :evil: :evil: :evil:

I really hope nobody treats me like that when I get to that age.

</rant>

Maybe your mother is affraid of them, she doesn't want them to get hurt. And maybe she thinks they are very fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back