Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Satelite detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananasiong

Hi,
I'm now using a satelite receiver to get the TV channel by the satelite of other country. It is Satelite Receiver SAT/EV Programmer. It cannot detect the satelite too far away because of the position of the satelite dish. I'm in Malaysia, around 100'E, 7'N. I think it should be able to receive the channel from China, Indonesia, Thailand... Does anyone know any satelite that near to this position and the frequency of it? I need the frequency, polarization and the skew. The channel shouldn't need a decoder. And, i'm using C band.
I've found a few channel so far, CCTV1, CETV1, MTV, SDTV1 and TV1 (this is the channel from my own country but i got it from the satelite of other country :)). Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back