Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

s-video from camcorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

danman

My( made by JVC/Victor Japan ) RCA CC6363 analogue camcorder has only a composite video output but the service schematic details that Y & C are available but not used.These two signals are available at the ASP in the location where Y & C are mixed before being sent to the video out jack. Since Y & C is available can I make use of these for s-video and if so what sort of interface might I need ? :?

The standard connector used for Y/C signals is the "Mini Din" style.....basically connect your Y/C signals to the relevant pins after installing the socket in your camera, assuming there is a place for it....

The connection details are available on the net if you search using Google or the like....

regards Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back