Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rusty math stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrie

My math is really rusty. I've forgotten mostly everything.
Is -cosec²x the same as -(cosec x)²?

Please, no philosophical answers, just plain and simple.

Yes. I think that is correct. As explined to me the notation avoids the amibguity and the need for parentheses.
Think the stock will ever make it back to double digits?

Last edited:
Thanks for the confirmation, and no the stocks will crash even further.

So will South Africa's CPIX and PPIX continue to rise dramatically for the next 15 months, during which tito mboweny will increase the lending rates by at least another 200 base points every four months, adding to the circle of fire, and not understanding why the consumer is spending more and more money every month.
Then we haven't touched on the petrol price, which is touching R11/litre (R12/litre for diesel), which should continue rising for the next six months with an average of 50c per month.
Again, the government will not understand why the man on the street is spending more money every month, month after month, while it (the government) keep increasing fuel taxes by between 4c and 11c per litre every month, which are already @ R1.27 per litre.

Should I go on, or have you killed yourself already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back