Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTTY with OSHON

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Paul,
Interesting video,:D

Whats the next step in the project.?

E.

Hi Eric.

Phase 2 is to get the pic to translate data from a Lassen SK8 gps receiver and send that info (lat, long, altitude) via RTTY. (I'm going to need a lot of help)
Phase 3 is to see if I can lookup the location and convert it to Ham Radio locators like IO92BN. - Not sure if I can do this - might need external memory.

The unit has no real purpose other than I thought it would be a good idea at the time. These things make my brain tick over and stay busy after my stroke.
I have learned loads about RTTY and my OSHON programming has improved if only a little.

Regards - Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back