Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic???info???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

This is interesting. Recently a new user with the ID of roboticmisinfo appeared.

but here is my question:

Why?

why both a roboticinfo and a roboticmisinfo?

Its be funnier if there was an audioguru and a audiofreak on here.

I'd flip out if someone comes on here with a screwed version of my ID.

Right... I didn't think I'd have to explain but here goes. Roboticinfo doesn't really seem to have any proof that he's a highly skilled & knowledgable Robot builder - all talk and no bleat. Well the name Robotic"Mis"Info came about because I was really interested in this forum, and as I was looking about, I started to notice this guys postings saying he was the best and had all the best stuff and built two robots a week, and had $20000 worth of stuff and knew everybody & he was only 15?!?? I thought great - I'll sign up as Robotic"Mis"Info (as he is always mis-informing people - not because I'm a girl) and make things interesting.

Cool avatar coming up.

:)

roboticmisinfo said:
Right... I didn't think I'd have to explain but here goes. Roboticinfo doesn't really seem to have any proof that he's a highly skilled & knowledgable Robot builder - all talk and no bleat. Well the name Robotic"Mis"Info came about because I was really interested in this forum, and as I was looking about, I started to notice this guys postings saying he was the best and had all the best stuff and built two robots a week, and had $20000 worth of stuff and knew everybody & he was only 15?!?? I thought great - I'll sign up as Robotic"Mis"Info (as he is always mis-informing people - not because I'm a girl) and make things interesting.

Cool avatar coming up.

lol nice :lol:
Maybe he will post some pictures... I only saw one his robot in TV, but I couldn't see it well.

Yep post us your photo, if you are hot :oops: :twisted:

roboticmisinfo said:

Cool avatar coming up.

I am a very busy person and donot have time to always post up stuff and show pics. I donot have a camera which I used to but got broken. I am always studying for school working on the shed and elec. I barely have any time to hang out and am always at work. Every time I talk on this website is because I am on break or because I am eating lunch. I repair computers in order to pay for some of the stuff for the shed.
I am not trying to spend all of my college money so I am working more jobs now in order to pay it off. I never stated I was a excelent robot builder people have said that to me before but they were the people that knew nothing about robotics. I also try to relax sometimes and when I do I spend it on this website. You are making strong statements and false statements your self.

If you want me to heavily critasize with false information let me start.

1. I must look like the uglyest girl in the world because I do electronics and I have no life I never had a boyfriend and wish to have one someday.
2. I am a pretty dumb person and need to critasize people because I have no life.
3. I am a stupid newbie that knows **** and only talks ****

Man this is fun let me add more

4. My identity is so dumb that I have to inpersonate someone else because the will think I am a beyatch.

I am tired of people talking **** about me

all I ask for is for you to stop and if you don't , let me just say carma will happen for sure.

Roboticinfo, easy with that cursing... I know talking such things about you sucks, but Hey you play with us all the time :lol:

Yes that is true but you are one of my friends, she is not and I don't play with other people I don't like.

I already knew is was going to block the cursing, if it didn't I would of added alot more stuff.

I am a person that has a button and if you push it
there will be actions takin.

I don't play with things like this
people calling me a lier and all that ****.

No I am not going to take it

So if it happens again and I snap it will not be good.

OK, that's it... I think I should close this topic (but not yet), it was stated just to insult RoboticInfo...

PS: Anthony meet me at the chat :lol:

A bit touchy aren't we? I think you were around about right on counts 2,3, and 4, but 1 - well I am actually a p*rn star and regularly have... well we'll leave it there for now in case there's any youngsters (I can think of one) As for the "[bleep]s" I am deeply offended - how dare you call me that? I have never been a bleep in my life. I might well be a bleep, but I am definately not a bleep. As for you - bleat bleat.

D.J. - You asked where I get my info - just from looking around on the forum. I don't think I've got anything wrong. I noticed one posting from Roboticinfo said something like - "Yeah I know the guy who owns that website really well". So I went on the website and e-mailed the guy. I asked him if he knew this 15 yr old who built robots and was called "Roboticinfo" on electro-tech-online. Basically the answer was errm. No.

Thanks for letting me post Jay.

Kind regards.

RoboticMisinfo

close the [beep]ing topic, and separate the two individuals.
(god I wish I never started this topic).

roboticmisinfo said:
A bit touchy aren't we? I think you were around about right on counts 2,3, and 4, but 1 - well I am actually a p*rn star and regularly have... well we'll leave it there for now in case there's any youngsters (I can think of one) As for the "[bleep]s" I am deeply offended - how dare you call me that? I have never been a bleep in my life. I might well be a bleep, but I am definately not a bleep. As for you - bleat bleat.

D.J. - You asked where I get my info - just from looking around on the forum. I don't think I've got anything wrong. I noticed one posting from Roboticinfo said something like - "Yeah I know the guy who owns that website really well". So I went on the website and e-mailed the guy. I asked him if he knew this 15 yr old who built robots and was called "Roboticinfo" on electro-tech-online. Basically the answer was errm. No.

Thanks for letting me post Jay.

Kind regards.

RoboticMisinfo

He doesn't know that I go to electro-tech-online
plus my user name is not on there you dumb ****.
I use another one, plus if you were a stripper then you proved my point about you being a dumb ****.

I think that's enaugh to close this now. RoboticInfo and Roboticmisinfo, please solve your problems via PM. This is a public chat and it shouldn't be full of crap you said in each other... 8)

TOPIC: CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back