Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic hand Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

divit

I am making a dex hand which works on an adc and AT98S52.
I dont knw how to program a ic i have the circuit diagram i just need help if some 1 could giv me the coding for it. There are 16 sensors (i am using 5k ohm pots as sensors) .The sensors are given to the adc the adc will generate a digital value and give it to micro controller.The micro controller will then generate a pwm signal .The pwm signal is then given to the servo motors. I basically need a program which will enable each servo motor to move according to the adc value received.Therefore each each pot will drive a single servo motor.

Attachments

• schematic.jpg
    schematic.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 709
Re

Ready to pay 500 to 700 Rupees for the program and even more if worth it

Last edited:
Yeah not excatly school but diploma i cant pay much cause the price has to be shared
and also the project will requier alot of hardware and its urgent otherwise i would have made it myself

Last edited:
It's your diploma, you're supposed to be doing work. When's it due?

At $14 you may not have too many programmers lined up.

Last edited:
the thing is our pattern has changed to semester so we have like only 1 month to submit the whole project with that we also have to prepare for our exams and over that in my group no 1 has any practical knowledge ,they are just muggers ,i researched alot and came up with this project got the blue prints down on my own i have completely no help thats why i need some 1 to program it for me cause otherwise if i am busy doing my project i doubt ill clear my final semister

Last edited:
We were given specific topics from the college to each group and my teacher had high hopes out me so she dint like me giving her the easy projects
so she rejected the rest so i found this 1 and she liked it alot and now i am stuck got like say abt 1 month left to start the project so trying do how much ever i can but cant spend too much time cause my unversity exams r coming up

Hello divit, why have you selected an Atmel chip, are you familiar with it ? What programming experience do you have with this type of project ?

It seems you need to convert an analog signal to PWM to control a standard hobby servo unit, is this correct ?

This doesn't address programming your project, but you really want PNP transistors for your high-side units in the H-Bridge...

I am not familiar with it cause its my 1st project with micro controllers i am only 17 ,we are restricted to a very few micro controllers and also i can choose another Circuit but i will have to have somethign related to it cause i need to build a hand robot and that pwm signal is gonna drive servo motors

Saturn the H-bridge is for a seperate motor which i will change according to the motor il buy its not for the servos and i am also sorry if i havent mentioned in the tittle about programming .Would be greatfull if somebody could help me out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back