Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic arm final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha are ya'll sure those last two weren't just jokes? I also have a question, why does everyone that comes here and wants help on their final year projects not know how to spell/write properly? I'm by no means good at writing English (or any foreign language either), I actually suck at English thats why I'm taking the engineer route haha. But seriously you would think that someone that was asking for help would at least care enough to take the time to properly type out their request instead of the "plz hlp mez onz mi fnl yr prjkt!!" that is always given.

Last edited:
Vizier, you just responded to a post made almost a year and a half ago....

Psecody, get used to it, this is the Internet =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back