Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reviving dead 10400 mAH Power Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Max

Hi everyone

I have an Innjoo E6 (10400 mAH) Power Bank, that was dropped accidentally, it no longer works ( Status LEDs do not light, devices connected to the bank are not charging) I'm trying to figure out what went wrong, started with the batteries and they are fine, I disconnected them & they charge well on an external charger the bank is activated by shaking, so I suspect that the vibrator sensor and it's circuit might be the problem, kindly could anyone put me on the right track how to start, if indeed the sensor is the problem can I bypass the vibration sensor switch, and use a push button to activate the power bank ?!

Can't find any details about the Circuit

Up.jpg

Down.jpg

Last edited:
test black SW2 ?

L3 looks to be the heaviest thing on the board and also looks to be surface mounted - check that? Excuse my ignorance, but why does it need a vibration sensor?

L3 looks to be the heaviest thing on the board and also looks to be surface mounted - check that? Excuse my ignorance, but why does it need a vibration sensor?
Thanks for your reply, the L3 seems fine, it has a vibration sensor for activating the power bank (instead of a push button like some other models) an LED glows indicating the battery status

A vibration sensor seems a daft way to initiate a charge - does (did) it ignore subsequent movement during the charge period? Yes, change that for a switch.
The solder on the two big connectors looks a little dry - maybe there's a crack somewhere? Also, those smd caps can sometimes develop a hairline crack which may not be even visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back