Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request for controller technology ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson

Hi. I'm extremely new to the feild of controller tech and i'm looking for something that could control the on/off states of about 6000 electrodes (or electrical charge output devices) simultaneously.

The on/off states would be read from a removable media device holding (i suppose) 2megs of data or less. i assume the data would be in the form of a "." for 'ON' and a " " for 'OFF'.

i assume LCD controller tech would be the best solution, but i need it to be low power.

anyideas / refinements / suggestions would be very welcome; i'm a newcommer so go easy on me :)

Thanks
-- Jameson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back