Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req. Help ID'ing SMD Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotophor

Hello, I'm trying to identify and get the datasheet for this linear voltage regulator. I don't recognize the logo, and haven't been able to match it in the usual places online. Google and other sites have not helped me with the component marking "A2NK". It appears to be an SOT-23-5/SOT-25 package or similar, output and input at top left and bottom left respectively in the attached (enhanced) photo. This is the only part on the board with any logo, and an other-than-generic part number.

SOT-23-5 Regulator.jpg

Last edited:
One Semi circle ON another. Could be an Asian logo.
I've not seen it before either.
**broken link removed**

I'd say it is either IKsemicon or a Chinese copycat version of it? Your best bet is to send the jpeg to IK and inquire. Based on your pin out description, I think it does not follow the normal assignment either. If possible, finding the diagram may be the only way to determine the actual device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back