Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reputation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Who said shaneshane? There was a fake krumlink(.) too. Gone no trace.

Was shaneshane the imposter or the spammer or not connected to this?

Last edited:
blueroomelectronics said:

that is what i was asking. They were banned at about the same time, so i was just putting two and two together....

I wouldn't have thought shaneshane was the imposter--not after he gave Krummy props for being funny and put him on the "good list".

I didn't see why shaneshane got banned. I wasn't expecting it.

Torben

A friend of mine Kyle-s4h got banned, not happy to see him gone. Helpful guy.

Just glad eplanet left for Electronics-LAB, his posts make my brain hurt.

Last edited:
why did Kyle-s4h get banned?

Thunderchild said:
I can't see the point in the rep system I you know who is good and who is bad after you've been around awhile by the help tand posts they make
I think the reputation system is a good idea.

I just don't know if having negative reputation is a good idea.

If we didn't have negative rep then the "giv me ckt plz" people would just stay at zero and everyone else would have a positive reputation.

thats a very good idea

Hero999 said:
I think the reputation system is a good idea.

I just don't know if having negative reputation is a good idea.

If we didn't have negative rep then the "giv me ckt plz" people would just stay at zero and everyone else would have a positive reputation.

That should be a forum, kind of like a graveyard for posts.

Isn't that the purpose of the Trash Can?

On another forum I visit, we have a moron zone for this sort of crap which is guests can't see and members can still post in.

yea just incase guests get disuaded from registring aye ? mind you its not a thread to gloat over perhaps its time to turn it into a poll and take some action or just forget the whole issue

Moron zone.... HA! I like that!

Perhaps it should be name something a bit nicer, eh? Like... umm...

Lesser Than Average IQ zone..... or how about
"I should have graduated High School zone"... :p

A graveyard area would be more work for the mods here. Easier to just ignore them or have fun with them (as done now).

audioguru said:
Aren't morons Intellectually challenged??
Mentally retarded is the correct term but you can't even use that nowadays, you have to say "they have global development delay" or similar rubbish.

Hero999 said:
Mentally retarded is the correct term but you can't even use that nowadays, you have to say "they have global development delay" or similar rubbish.

Sort of similar to "sentence enhancers" ..... in other words, swearing and other bad language when communicating.

JOHNNY: I hate my %#@&!@ little sister. She's a real &^%$ and a %$#&*^ too! She can kiss my %$@#.

TEACHER: Johnny, we do not talk like that. Those words are horrible and inappropriate.

JOHNNY: But Mrs. Dillweed, I was told that those are sentence enhancers.

Let me add to the list of euphemisms and PC, "unlicensed pharmacists" AKA , drug dealers. John

Don't all kids swear today? Not my kids.
My kids are grown up. They don't swear (much).
I don't swear (much).

You didn't hear what I said today about the snowplow dumping the snow from the street into my driveway. It was solid ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back