Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reputation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
wmmullaney said:
Who just gave me rep? I have 91 points now!!!!!

Thanks a million whoever.
A rep whore, huh? :D
Reps are meaningless, and even more misleading than ever, especially after this thread.

I dont mind having just one green box, but i didn't like having the red one (on which this thread started) cos it really stands out. it was a misunderstanding, and is all sorted now :D

I dont think ive got any repping 'power' yet, but i still like to add rep for the people who have helped me. even if it is a gray box, at least the people who helped me know i appreciate it.

wmmullaney said:
Rep Just makes you look better.

I don't need rep. I look good with anything i wear... :D (i'm just kidding. feed the pig, and thy marks256)

I vote we git rid of the little green squares and use the 1up mushroom from Mario...

**broken link removed**

Audioguru would have a whole mushroom farm...

EDIT:

what would happen to one's reputation if ElectroMaster gave positive feed back? Or can't he since he as reputation disabled?

Last edited:
Marks256 said:
I vote we git rid of the little green squares and use the 1up mushroom from Mario...

haha, yeah, and we could trade a mushroom in to avoid being banned:D

audioguru said:
What can we buy with an American dollar??
Two TL074 quad opamps.
Gosh, I remember heading to Niagara Falls and I could walk away with many cash bargains from the trade difference. Now that's pretty much gone. The trick was to get away with not declaring Canadian purchases when returning to the US through Customs. Jewelry was typically worn instead of left in its package. Oh drats! I may have just dropped my newly increased "rep" from having divulged that sin!!;)

When i went to Canada for vacation (just went up to see what it was like), the U.S. boarder patrol guy scared the crap out of us! :eek:

I had a camera in my hands (taking pictures of the "Welcome to Minnesota" signs), and he yelled at me!? What was i going to do? Show the pictures to some of my friends so we can go bomb this little building with a window in it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you desire to increase your rep try this trick:

Take a rare earth magnet, like neodymium, and place it against the green boxes next to Audioguru's name then place it next to your name. The powerful magnet will absorb some of his points and transfer them to yours. BTW, I won't be responsible for any ill-fated results to your monitor. This is at your own risk. Good luck!:rolleyes: :p ;) ;)

I have a 22" LCD. No harm would come. ;)

I am happy with two squares. (square squared... :p get it? :D)

Checked my rep and I got negative rep from somebody on the hotdog thread :(. Wana help me out?

3v0 said:
Unless I forgot how it works I am unable to give reputation to anyone?

All the while I give reputation by clicking on this.

Attachments

• rep.GIF
    rep.GIF
    5 KB · Views: 242
HiTech said:
If you desire to increase your rep try this trick:

Take a rare earth magnet, like neodymium, and place it against the green boxes next to Audioguru's name then place it next to your name. The powerful magnet will absorb some of his points and transfer them to yours. BTW, I won't be responsible for any ill-fated results to your monitor. This is at your own risk. Good luck!:rolleyes: :p ;) ;)

I tried what you said but nothing happend :( so i got a bigger magnet :D and tried it, and it said , you are attempting to screw up your screen do you want to continue, [Y] OR [N] so i pressed yes and it said sorry could not continue because i have a LCD screen :confused:

Hey 3V0, I read the iWoz book, so does that count towards you boosting my rep?

**broken link removed**

I've been positive repping quite a few under rated people recently and it's interesting that they don't always get an extra sqaure.

That's odd.

I've lost about 50 rep points after you negative repped a post of mine
in this thread and you didn't write a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back