Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

I am doing a trial report about financing for a product eg: a printer so may i know what should i write for those financial report? just a brief one

Umm, how about reading what the assignment requires? We can't help you with homework if you don't even tell is what it actually is. 'financing report' is more than a little vague. We're not your teacher so we can't guess what his requirements are.

Last edited:
I'm sorry.. what did you say? That post made absolutely no sense.

lets see, are you trying to ask what amount of power a printer will deliver over an amount of time. if that is the case you need to read the technical spec sheet for the particular printer. hopefully it will furnish you with information such as its power consumption and specifications of that sort. and like sceadwian said. we cant see this and know what is is exactly. if you post up the exact question, then maybe we might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back