Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replacement for Raspberry pi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Is there any replacement for Raspberry pi, which is Made in India?
Bcoz Raspberry Pi is expensive here. I want made in India or China which will cost less.

Not to be funny, but nearly everything we buy in South Africa is made in China.
Boy oh Boy, the quality, Mmmm mmm

We have a saying in our language "Goedkoop koop, is duur koop". Translated basically means, buying things for cheap will cost you more in the long run.

Hi. Is there any replacement for Raspberry pi, which is Made in India?
Bcoz Raspberry Pi is expensive here. I want made in India or China which will cost less.
I think the Raspberry Pi is made by a non profit company.
The price of the Pi is less than you can get the parts for. The reason there is not 100 China versions is because there is not profit in it.
I have see a China version with a different connector. I think the price is the same.

With an exchange rate of 1 GBP = 97 INR, your local prices are equivalent to those in the UK.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back