Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisandu

I need some help in designing a remote controller for controlling linear motion. I actually want to design a bow collector fixed to the rear end of a car.On operation of the remote the bow collector must go up and catch a D.C. supply line.I want to design a car which can run both on battery as well as from the direct supply lines(like a bumping car).If anyone has any ideas about developing a remote controller or a radio controller,please help me.Also if anyone has some good links please mention them.Thankyou.

Thanks for the interest.Actually I am building a miniature working model.So,the height to which the bow-collector must go is about 4-5 inches.The supply will be DC and it will be provided with the help of three or four 1.5V batteries in series.I hope u get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back