Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok getting really frustrated now one of them worked last night the 3rd one was on charge all day and nothing so i switched it back to the second one and its been on charge for an hour and half now and nothing it was charged within half hour yesterday

Return the timers to your supplier and get a full money refund.

If I attached my voltage to the wrong side of a 1n4004 will it damage it

Last edited by a moderator:
If I attached my voltage to the wrong side of a 1n4004 will it damage it
hi,
Do you mean if the diode was reversed or the Line wire directly to pin2.??

If yes, its possible that the unit maybe damaged.

oops.jpg basically i put the live the wrong end

no luckily the unit wasnt attached at the time it just made a big pop because 2 leads where touching and then i noticed

ive just realised this wont work anyway i have 22v at the unit and the timeguard person told me to use a 48v relay so 22v wouldnt be enough to pull a 48v relay would it?

ive just realised this wont work anyway i have 22v at the unit and the timeguard person told me to use a 48v relay so 22v wouldnt be enough to pull a 48v relay would it?

Rechecked the d/s for the MEU11, it clearly states a 48V relay for Figs 6,7 & 8.

How are you measuring the voltage.?

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    26 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
how would i read that? and really i didnt know it would give a different reading?

The only sure way is to use a scope.

I would again recommend that you return the Timers to your supplier and either get new Timers or a refund.

Image3.png

hi all i know its an old thread now but i have a quick question about this i have 4 of the time clocks, to power the clocks like the picture could i just use 1 resistor and 1 diode and just link them through to each clock?

hi all i know its an old thread now but i have a quick question about this i have 4 of the time clocks, to power the clocks like the picture could i just use 1 resistor and 1 diode and just link them through to each clock?

Sorry I don't understand what your trying to do, Could you post a better discription/diagram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back