1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Recover offline address book

Discussion in 'Computers and Networks' started by EdwardFerg12, Sep 12, 2015.

1. EdwardFerg12

EdwardFerg12 New Member

I have recently transitioned from 2003 to 2010 the 2003 exchange has been decomissioned and removed I believed the decomission was successful until I received

eventid 2937 MSExchangeADAcess
    Process mad.exe () (PID=5296). Object [CN=Default Offline Address List,CN=Offline Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domianname,DC=local]. Property [PublicFolderDatabase] is set to value [domainname.local/Configuration/Deleted Objects/Public Folder Store (MAIL)
    DEL:ddc1d662-e7c0-4d9c-b625-3a6bd43ecd0a], it is pointing to the Deleted Objects container in Active Directory. This property should be fixed as soon as possible.

Is there anyway to recover the address book as i have 2003 client who need to access public folders etc or generate a new one?

2. JackFost6

JackFost6 New Member

You can use Recovery Toolbox for Address Book is a great way to retrieve contacts from corrupted Windows Address Books (files with *.wab extension). These files are used by Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express email clients.
    More details: https://outlookexpressaddressrecovery.recoverytoolbox.com/