Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Read / write flash memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hi guys,

I´m looking for somebody to clone these type of flash memories. I already tried with the SMD ones using a Hi-Lo 11 programmer but not successful. Also trying to connect by JTAG but not successful. I have contacted to some spanish companies for data recovery but they only can read them, not write.

I need to read some good memories and then program some empty ones because I have some units which I guess the booting problem is coming from there. These are the memory types:

DA28F640J5-150 (SSOP56) x 2
RC28F128J3A-150 (BGA) x 2

If there is anyone interested can send me a private message to speak about price. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back