Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quick Question about input wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikali

I recently made a 2 stage audio amp and use it as an EMG. But recently my output wire isn't working anymore. I tried to repair but im stumped. I went a bought a Mini-Audio Amp speaker from radioshack https://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062620 . I have two 2n4401 NPN's connected together, I just need to figure out a way to have my output on my perfboard feed into the Mini Amp Speaker. If someone could give me a step by step that'd be great. I tried a 3-conductor 1/8' wire and tried stripping it and then soldering on speaker wire and hooking the speaker wire into my perfboard, but nothing seems to work. Any thing would be helpful. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back