Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about four 555 timers in parallel

Status
Not open for further replies.

themikestar

i have setup four of the following circuits to one power source www.ljgroup.com/techsupport/c_support/curric_update/ product/scantek/st140/us/1403_ds11.pdf
do i have to add diodes or something so they don't leech off each others 555 timers ??. they are all set ata fairly low duty cycle so you can see them flash, each cicuit has a trimpot to set the duty cyle and i guess thats the only thing making each one different (random) becuse i have each trimpot slightly different but sometimes i still get the same number on each diplay eg. 4 x 9, it's random so it is possibly but very unlikely, is there anyway of telling if they are leeching of each other ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back