Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

query regarding rn 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharand99

Hello sir,

I am interfacing RN 41 bluetooth module with silicon labs c8051f342 .

1.I have to connect RN 41 bluetooth with nonin Blue tooth module i kept RN 41 as a master mode and stored nonin adress .when i press c command it is trying to connect but connection is not established between RN 41 and nonin bluetooth modules.
2.I am sending $$$ in the programm i flashed the programm into the C8051f342 microcontroller.so microcontroller and bluetooth will communicate through uart communication. how can i see wether RN 41 module is in command mode ?.
3.In the micro controller programm i have to configure any registers of RN 41bluetooth module?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back