Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quastion about bluetooth with AT89C5131

Status
Not open for further replies.

shokerr

I have two AT89C5131 microcontrollers.
I would like them to communicate with each other.
I would like to know what kind of bluetooth device can work with this microcontroller and how it would work.

There are many Bluetooth serial adapter boards available online, search e-bay or sites such as Sparkfun. They interface just like a standard serial port and the Bluetooth functions are completely transparent to the micro controller after being paired (which is a simple process)

Well you've got a chip with quite a few communications interfaces...UART (synch/asynch serial), USB, TWI and SPI. Take your pic as to which interface you want to use and find a bluetooth adapter that uses one of these interfaces, read its data sheet to learn how to communicate with it and you're set.

I use this **broken link removed** .. very cheap and easy to use

I also programmed this to use with it since cant find any great android controller out there.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back