Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM signal to DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason,
I had miss read the timebase scale as 2 mS instead of 2 seconds so I assumed that we were looking at the same waveform but with a different timbase scale. (2 mS per div and 20 mS per div.) Are we looking at the raw PWM waveform or the output of the low pass filter ?

Les.

Hey les, forgot to answer one of your question. Both waveforms have the same ground reference but positive are different. The first one is the original positive to the LED that indicated neutral was selected. I'm not sure the source of this wire at this time. The 2nd waveform has a positive from vehicle battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back