Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero999 said:
True but which is better and cheaper depends on the application, for a low powered motor, it's probably cheaper to use a full transistor h-bridge than a relay.

Having 'timewarp' problems again? :D

The post you replied to is a year old!.

It wasn't me that bumped the thread.

Hi i am new member to forum. i want a diagram of 1000watt sinewave or modified sinewave invertor. i have a little hand on electronics so please send schemetics which are easy to build and understanf
thanks for help

Dc-dc

I'm currently looking at PWM controller circuits because I need to design a DC-DC converter which I've never done as part of a home project before

Hi i am new member to forum. i want a diagram of stepper motor speed controler. i have a little hand on electronics so please send schemetics which are easy to build and understanf
thanks for help

Hi Dr.EM,

I hope not to upset you with my share. I've used your circuit, added a temperature measuring circuit to it and made a PCB of the circuit.

It might be useful for cooling purposes. The LM35 has a voltage increase of 100mV/degC and starts at zero volts at 20degC. The non-inverting amplifier might be set to any starting value. The max amplification factor is 26:1

The PCB size is 2.51X1.78" and it's purely single sided, except for a small cheat, where I added a zero Ω resistor instead of a jump.

Kind regards

Hans

P.S. The board is made using Eagle version 3.55. It can be used in version 4.16. For higher versions than 4.16 it must pass through 4.16 first.

Everybody interested in the schematic and layout might PM me. I'll send the files right away.

... and here are the files. ;)

Attachments

• PWM-FAN-CONTROL.gif
    PWM-FAN-CONTROL.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,027
  • PWM-FAN-CTRL-SCH.gif
    PWM-FAN-CTRL-SCH.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,119
Pwm 500w

Hello,
Does anyone have a schematic for a PWM dc motor controller with 500W power consumption. I want a simple one with a timer and a mosfet, and if it has an convertig circuit from 220 VAC to 24 VDC is great, but mainly i want the PWM circuit with a mosfet that can deliver 500W.
Thank you.

Hello,
Does anyone have a schematic for a PWM dc motor controller with 500W power consumption. I want a simple one with a timer and a mosfet, and if it has an convertig circuit from 220 VAC to 24 VDC is great, but mainly i want the PWM circuit with a mosfet that can deliver 500W.
Thank you.
That is not the proper way to specify it. At 220V the mosfet only needs to handle 2A, but at 24V it needs to handle 20A.

You are generally better off with an actual regulator chip when you talk about higher power, like the Digi-Key - 497-6139-1-ND (STMicroelectronics - UC3842BD1013TR)
for $1.12 instead of a Digi-Key - LM555CMFS-ND (Fairchild Semiconductor - LM555CM) for $0.44

Mr

Hello,i am interested in your design and i want to apply it in a power inverter system up 1500w pls direct me on application.

We've gone over this more than once in the last few weeks. Don't build one, buy one, if you don't have enough money to buy one from a commercial supplier, just burn all the money you have, cause you'll do no better making it yourself without know exactly what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back