Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakrajchris

I need IR sensors,PIR sensor,METAL sensor,ZIGBEE module and need to simulate them .kindly give me some ideas how to create them and to simulate them.

The IR link is already modelled... The PIR output can easily be achieved with light sensor / relay... The metal sensor.. roughly the same... The Zigbee is primarily RS232.. so you can use the terminal.

The IR link is already modelled... The PIR output can easily be achieved with light sensor / relay... The metal sensor.. roughly the same... The Zigbee is primarily RS232.. so you can use the terminal.

Can you plz attach an image of metal sensor as u say . . . . .I really need it. . . . . . .

Can you plz attach an image of metal sensor as u say . . . . .I really need it. . . . . . .
I don't have one... I was saying.... Use another input choice, just a switch would do..

But i cant make LOGIC 1 at its output . . . . . . . . .I need an image showing the metal sensor output

?????.. Why!! a switch is a simple logic on /off... Its no different to modelling a proximity switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back