Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus - variable power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxrc

Hi all,

I am a new forum user from Italy.

I am trying to simulate a microcontroller with a variable power supply (VDD connected to the output of MCP41010), but I am not able to success.

1- I change the Hidden power VDD pin from VDD to MY_VCC
2 - I modify the (Design--Power rail) configuration but the voltage remain fixed.

There is another way to do this? Anyone ever do this?

Thanks
Max

hi.
there is not any way.becuse we dont have no MCU that it work by other voltage(they work only by 5 volt that proteus provide that).

What you say is not true, you can change the voltage supply from Design->Power Rail (from 0 to VDD, e.g. 3.3V, not only 5V).

most microcontrollers operates in 5V and/or 3.3V... Why do you need to vary the voltage anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back