Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protecting electronics in the automotive environment...a webinar

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMoffett

It comes up periodically...how to protect electronic circuits in the automotive environment. This a 3 day, 45 minute/day webinar:
**broken link removed**
It's by Littlefuse, but I hope there is enough general info to make it worth attending.

Ken

Thanks. Some look like real winners for a hobbyist, like the session at 1400 on October 15. I hope they have some practical advice.

John

Wow! I've posted Littlefuse's application note about transisents numerous times.

I think one of the most useful devices is the "surge stopper" by Linear Technology: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=v2cTTT7wIJEsQVg81oGZ6A&bvm=bv.76943099,d.cWc

We do have, automotive qualified and space qualified devices. It seems that medically qualified is yet another hurdle.

it's not like a water heater warranty, where price determines the warranty. I heard that in a lot of cases the water heaters are made on the same assembly line. Just the warranty for 5 yr, 10 yr and 15 yr's cost more.

For the space, military and automotive qualifications, more individual testing is done on each device and through design, the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back