1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Project using op-amp 741

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by dksktm, Jul 14, 2006.

1. dksktm

dksktm New Member

hey....everyone....I have to do a project using the op-amp 741....can u suggest me any projects ...easy.....fun.....to do....I am just so confused.....i don;t know what to do.....

dhiraj

2. RadioRon

RadioRon Well-Known Member

Here is a good reference with many simple circuits. You can build these circuits using the 741.
    http://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2006/07/AN-31.pdf

My favorite for a bit of fun is to build an audio notch filter and then hook it up between a source of music and your audio amplifier. Fun to play with.

3. Roff

Roff Well-Known Member

Down near the bottom of this page, you'll find Bill Bowden's Fading Eyes. It's a fun, easy project, and you can use a couple of 741s instead of a 324 (which is a quad op amp).

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. dksktm

dksktm New Member

are there any other experiments....even that one is nice...i want to make it...but i want a few more options.......just 4 fun....:)

6. stevez

stevez Active Member

My son and I built a "light-listener" which was a 741 with a cadmium sulfide photocell as the input - followed by an LM386 audio amplifier (though you might power an earphone without it). With it you could "hear" the output of TV remote controls, the buzz of fluorescent lights, the flicker of a flame, etc. That was a long time ago. I've been tempted to construct a more permanent version.

7. rams

rams New Member

sir where can i get the circuit diagram and explanation for ur "light listener" project.It seems very interesting.I want to do and enjoy it.Can u please help me???

8. ericgibbs

ericgibbs Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

hi rams and welcome,
    I doubt if the OP will reply, this thread is 5 years old..:)
    E

9. audioguru

audioguru Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

I looked in Google Images and found it. light listener circuit.png