Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Programmable Continuity Tester to Build 2015-04-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCU88

MCU88 submitted a new article:

Programmable Continuity Tester to Build - Easy DIY Continuity Tester With PCB & Schematic.

main-jpg.91967

:: FEATURES ::
  • Will not see diodes and other semiconductors as shorts ...
  • Programmable thresholds of resistance to measure using multi-turn trimmer
  • Responds to continuity of a few ohms or kilo ohms denoted by setting of trimmer
  • Audible indication via buzzer and visual by virtue of an LED
  • Low Cost & Easy-to-Build
  • Voltage clamping protection from...

Read more about this article...

bad links

No, he is saying the links to your web articles are not working.

See the error when we click on the links, below

Dead Link.PNG

This is not something we can do , we do not know where the material is located out on the web. You must upload the content.

Thanks,
Inq

MCU88 your hyperlink is only " Barticlelink "

bad link

not the contents

MCU88 your hyperlink is only " Barticlelink "

bad link

not the contents
Oh it is just me. I have wire links / jumpers on the brain every time I draw an single sided PCB. Not sure I can fix the HTML hyperlinks that are automatically generated by the forum software off the top of my head. I did study XHTML back in 2007 but have since forgotten it. I don't have time to go on google and do an refresher course. The content displays on the main article page, so it is all there but the hyperlinks just do not work on the discussions tab / page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back