Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Program AVR for Barcode reader project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhakti_dinar

Hello All,

I am doing my last project make a presence engine using barcode based on microcontroler atmega8535.
I've already finish a machine but I confusing about avr language for read code 39.
Please master if u have these program help me.
Because since 3 month ago I can't finish it.

Thanks..:)

Warm Regards

Typical bar code scanners provide serial output of whatever they scan so it's no more complicated than a serial interface. Can you provide information on the scanner wand you're using?

Thanks master sceadwian
First, my scanner use IR LED and photodioda as a sensor barcode, and then output of sensor as an input to port acd portA.0 atmega8535.
And then output from barcode will send to ms.access database interface with visual basic that already i've made. i think i use serial interface in my project.
So, I need avr program code 39 that will read barcode in card and then matching with database.
I think like that master sceadwian..:)

Thanks master sceadwin
Maybe thats page you've showed to me to check a prize of things,
if i use program from that for presence engine, what's the code of program avr that I must to select and remove ??:confused:

Regard

You'll have to figure that out yourself I'm affraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back