Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Press-n-Peel Blue Transfer Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried using one of my old Component catalog in my Lexmark Lazer printer ( old but still good ) the result is just like when i used PnP. i'm going to make a circuit and iron it to see the result.
The point is the glossy paper looks like PnP in capturing the toner, i hope that it will relase well as well.

Good Results

Hi everybody,

I could not wait until get a good circuit so I just picked one of my archive and printed it on that catalog ( contains around 500 sheets ). In my mined one of you said that it cost nothing to remove any unwanted track or even redraw the circuit.

the good news when I did iron it for about 10 - 15 minutes and do press on the iron it stick very well so I was pleased with the first sign of successful, but the big news came after 15 minutes for PCB in water when the track was transferred to the PCB with a neat shape.

Althoghu it is my sleeping time but I found that I have to thank all who helped with this idea.

I am looking now for the etching media to complete the next step.

phptos

i took some phptos using my mobile that has no Blue Tooth, Just IR, so i'm waiting until i can send to somebody who has BTooth to download it and post it for you.:(

Where I can get Press-N-Peel paper..in INDIA

or help me for UV method...like chemical ..I have Epoxy Cupper clad PCB..

Can some one help me??

Why not contact them: Home and see if they have a distributor in India. If not find a seller on eBay that is willing to ship it to you. Most sellers will ship stuff like this anywhere if you pay the postage. It is only one problem, because of the cost of insurance that is not practical. But when I was in business a few years ago I shipped all over the world and newer had a problem. So you just have to take a chance.
If you are on Skype and speak English as good as you write it then I can help you more easily.

or help me for UV method...like chemical ..I have Epoxy Cupper clad PCB..

Can some one help me??
instead you can use a special paper for toner transfer vide my post here
I purchased this from a local store. Perhaps you too can get depending on where you stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back