Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PM3200 sematic request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I too have a PM3200 but with a German manual, and I wonder if you could send me the English one + specs. etc you have found.That would be greatly appreciated.de Malcolm/PA3AHC

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the schematics, it really did help me to find a damaged capacitor (C327 10n/400V) after the focussing went out of order. After replacement the picture is remarkably sharp again.

Ruud

Hi Cornelius,

The schematics I've used were posted by Geoffey Angus, they come with -few amount of- text in four languages. English, German, Dutch an French. The schematics are still available as far as I could see.

Good luck! Ruud

Thanks for the reply Ruud,

I found a French and a Dutch manual online in PDF format and must say I get most of the Dutch because of the close relation to my home language so no problem anymore .
I do not have prospects to repair my PM 3200x yet since no problem has occurred its just nice to have in the long run .
I bought it recently from my neighbor with the goal of furthering my knowledge on electronics , he is a retired engineer now dealing second hand instruments , he specialized in high frequency devices I hope i learn allot from him since its so difficult finding someone that knows exactly what they are doing fundamentally .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back