Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PICKIT 2 verification failed at memory address 0x0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for what it's worth I've changed fw to get newer chips but have never seen the fw pop up but I'll look and see if I can find that I have the source code somewhere for the pickit 2 firmware and stand alone application

I've updated firmware to add newer devices like be80be says, but never had the PICkit 2 reload firmware on it's own. Like I said, this is a feature of only the PICkit 3...a much-hated feature.

I've had a update fw once but it was because the pickit 2 boots but couldn't find the chips files and said to load the frimware. But there's only one hex to flash it so I don't see it adding chips unless you make a new frimware yourself or update to newer found on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back