Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC32MX795F512L PIM's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbledok

Hi Guys I am just going through the stuff I don't really use anymore and I decided to sell my PIC32MX795F512L's which I have laying around.

There are 2 with a 0.5mm pitch and 2 with a 0.4mm pitch. You will also receive 4 suitable PCB's and all components to populate the rear of the board.

To get these up to an actual Plug in Module stage you will need:
- 2.54mm double row headers to break out the IO pins
- 2.54mm single row headers for the ICSP pins
- Good soldering skills. They can be soldered by hand. I recommend just soldering all of the pins together in one lump and then using solder wick to clean it up afterwards. The most important thing is initial placement of the PIC, but once that's done it's not really that hard if you have decent soldering skills. You also have to be careful about the amount of heat you are putting into the PIC.

They are good quality solder-masked PCB's and allow people to use TQFP's who otherwise wouldn't be able to.

You will receive exactly as shown in this picture. All items are brand new.
20140904_145613.jpg

The rear of the board:
20140904_145124.jpg

I am after AUD$50 + Postage costs which will depend on where you live obviously. These PIM's usually go for around $25ea + postage on eBay already soldered. If you are interested let me know and I can give you a postage quote.
If you want anymore info just ask.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back