Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic18F4XXX USB port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the application notes at MicroChip, they show both PIC and PC sides of USB interfaces - they even give full source code for their USB PICKit 1 programmer.

There are a lot of places you should check out, and I would highly recommend you do some google searches, and read as much as you can. I can tell you from personal experience that PIC USB interfacing is quite complicated and it's easy to get in over your head.

For starters, I have a basic tutorial on getting started with PIC USB interfacing using C# on the PC side, and the microchip C18 Compiler on the PIC side:
http://eegeek.net/content/view/13/32/

There's also a pretty popular wiki with lots of useful info:
**broken link removed**

And also, the microchip USB forum is a MUCH better place for you to ask questions, there are a lot more people on there with more experience with PIC USB interfacing:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back