Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F630 coding needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad!!! I forgot to swap the FOSC setting to HS... Try it now..

I have set it up for a 12Mhz crystal!!... Should work fine...

*** With respect for the company that wrote the original code... I have removed it from here... I will however! keep it on file..

Last edited:
My bad!!! I forgot to swap the FOSC setting to HS... Try it now..
I have set it up for a 12Mhz crystal!!... Should work fine...
!!! ITS WORKING !!!
I will do some random checking of the times, just to be sure, and let you know.

What can I do for you in exchange??

Just enjoy!! If the dip switches are back to front let me know... I have only tested seconds...
I've been doing random testing and this timer is beautiful! Yes, the switches in config mode are reversed, but it is actually more logical this way.

I really appreciate your time and effort. (How much time did you spend on this?)
If you are ever in Canada give me a call and I will show you Montreal.

Regards

How much time did you spend on this?
About an hour!!

Nearly moved to Canada several years back.. Quebec... The company was offering me a ranch if I moved!!!

Didn't go though... Canada's weather is worse than ours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back