Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC10F202 question ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Schwabe

I am using a PIC10F202 in a project and all is ok, except my programmer won't program it as a PIC10F202 .... but if I tell the programmer it is a PIC16F54 instead, it will program just fine.

All seems to be working ok so far with the PIC10F202, I was just curious if there were any issues or gotchas that I might need to watch out for or be aware of.

BTW)
The Programmer I am using is a DIY K150 Clone I picked up on eBay for about $10, and the Assembly code is written using MPLAB IDE v8.92

Thanks

It should be fine as they have the same flash size. It's probably just the programmer doesn't recognise the newer chips.

Mike.

I've programmed the 10f200 as a 10f200 using mp lab and pickit 2 and 3 with no problem.
The architecture is obviously the same as the '54.
Maybe its something to do with the chip ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back