Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC man wants to buy a arduino !

Status
Not open for further replies.

granddad

Most Helpful Member
Had this idea to give my 12y grandson an arduino to try to prize him off his game pad stuff , a sort of challenge " make the LED flash " dont want to spend much (GBP) also system not to confusing just a usb plug and some free sw would be good (he has laptop).... as I am usually playing PIC24 I need some guidance Please.

I recently have done several projects based on the Uno. I bought an "official" one from Sparkfun (USA Distributor), and then several clones from FleaBay. Seamless equivalency...

Thanks ETO's , I presume they have some i/o port with a led on ... will check them out... Be nice if he took some interest in something other than a pixel monster ! Cheers.

Thanks again for guidance I got grandson an official Arduino Micro 5v off A****n ( Cool components supplied in 3Days) at reasonable price I have saved IDE and files from the arduino site on USB mem .... fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back